The Furry Chronicles Headline Animator

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fairy... or P.G

PG (aka Fairy) – she’s my life partner. She is a professional nurse, who is also a practice manager. Being a nurse, when the kids fuck up, she spoils them rotten. When a Furry fucks up it’s “well you’d be a fuckwit then”. Don’t even start me on the two week lead up to a double heart attack, there’s a story that needs to be told! For my 40th birthday, she loving gave me a vasectomy, and assisted the doctor ….. ouch. Actually Vas’s don’t hurt at all, as long as the Doc doesn’t smash his fingers between the two bricks, HE’S fine!

She is, as Furry as any chick can be. She’s not above giving a gummy shark a fair smack to the head with fluffy (aluminium baseball bat) which resides in “the Butt” (our boat). She’s not worried about breaking a nail, she loves getting dirty in the garden. She is a Furry chick.

Educated, you better believe it. Smart as they come. She can do the “Grand Dinning Room at the Windsor …. Darling”. The very next ½ hour she’s calling the ump (Umpire at a footy game) “You blind white maggot”. She rocks, she’s my world, the axle it turns on, the air I breathe.

What’s worse, we’ve missed each other by seconds all our lives. I’ve known her Ex hubby, her dad, even worked with her uncle. My parents owned land up at Dargo, she’d go up there with her private school friends & we (my brothers & I), were the “naughty boys next door with the loud motorbikes that scared the horses”.

We met when I took a co-worker to her practice to get patched up, and, well, that’s a whole other story. We got married about 2 1/2 years ago & there’s stories a plenty. We have a fantastic life together, we just fuck the rest of the world as we travel along.

No comments: