The Furry Chronicles Headline Animator

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Web ring.

Ya know what?? If I was a trans-gender lesbian vampyre single father Fundie Christian foodie who likes to dip my left earlobe in Vaseline and Flickr it, there'd by 27 basquillion web rings I could join to promote this site.


But you type in "men who blog" or "blokes who blog" and you get like 3 site in the whole WWW.

Bullshit!!

So I took my cyberwife SG's advice and started one.

Straight Blokes Blogging.

This name was my second option, I really wanted "The almighty ring of KABLAMO!", but the likes of ASIO might get a little sensitive.

I completely dig that there's rings for gay teens coming out of the closet in Anchorage Alaska, and support for teen single lesbian mums in Dubai, I really really do. But, like me, if you're just an average bloke, who likes to blog about your motorbike, your fishing, your BBQ, going out with the missus, teaching the kids to drive, wingeing about the gardening, the footy (any code) or musing over bathing the dog, then you're stuffed.

So if you know anyone who might blog and might like to join, give 'em the link.

Oh, and it's not as altruistic as it sounds... I just want to add Ring Master to my CV.

Anyhow... click on the HERE to go to the web ring and join up.

;)

2 comments:

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

fark.
so i can't ring wit u?

i promise i will keep my pelvis of doom firmly out of the way...

Anonymous said...

Leonie, I've seen Inga & her "Woom of Doom" (I know, it's spelt Womb ..... SHHHEEESSSHH!) & I'm scared




REALLY SCARED!